Lunes, Abril 22, 2013

MY EVERYDAY SKIN CARE ROUTINE

Hey everyone! So today I'll be showing you my Skin Care Routine. First and foremost I have a combination skin type and I have few pimples on my face which occurs occasionally.
I also have pimple scars, which are my BIGGEST problems as of the moment.
I had tried lots of spot treatments, acne scars treatment available locally but nothing really happened.

Then I researched online on how to get rid of these annoying and ugly acne marks. There are tons of ways to get rid of them NATURALLY USING OATMEAL, HONEY, EGGWHITE and so on.... Based on the many blog reviews I've read, it really worked to them.

These are my favorites and I'm actually religiously doing them everynight.

1.) OATMEAL+ HONEY FACE MASK
2.) HONEY MASK
3.) EGG WHITE MASK


Maybe a month after doing this, I will make a review and hope this will actually work for me. :)


SKIN CARE ROUTINE

STEP 1: CLEANSE
             - OLAY FOAMING CLEANSER
             - ST.IVES GREEN TEA CLEANSER

STEP 2: EXFOLIATE
              -ST. IVES GREEN TEA SCRUB

STEP 3: TONE

                - DICKINSON'S WITCH HAZEL TONER( THE BOTTLE WITH NO STICKER LABEL ON IT)
I REALLY LOVE THIS TONER!! CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! Haha It helped me control my breakouts! Yipee


STEP 4: MOISTURIZE
 
                - OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS (DAY)
                -MYRA FACIAL MOISTURIZER(NIGHT)











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento